| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tiffin, Oh in May is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in May is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 97.8mm (3.9in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:57 long and the longest day is 14:54 long with an average length of 14:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Tiffin, Oh May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tiffin, Oh, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tiffin, Oh:
- Detroit, Michigan, Usa - 125.1 kms (77.7 miles) N
- Adrian Ne, Mi, Usa - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) NW
- Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) NW
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 74.9 kms (46.5 miles) NW
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 93.9 kms (58.3 miles) WNW
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 85 kms (52.8 miles) WNW
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 85 kms (52.8 miles) WNW
- Findlay, Oh, Usa - 40.3 kms (25.1 miles) W
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 70.1 kms (43.6 miles) W
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 121.9 kms (75.8 miles) SSW
- Harrow, On, Canada - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) NNE
- Cleveland, Ohio, Usa - 114.6 kms (71.2 miles) ENE
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 49.2 kms (30.5 miles) ENE
- Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) E
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 19.6 kms (12.2 miles) SE
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 38 kms (23.6 miles) SSE
- Wooster, Oh, Usa - 109.9 kms (68.3 miles) ESE
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 124.8 kms (77.6 miles) S
- Columbus, Ohio, Usa - 126.4 kms (78.5 miles) SSE