| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tiffin, Oh in January is slightly cold at -4.8 °C (23.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.2 °C (15.4 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 51.3mm (2in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:16 long and the longest day is 10:00 long with an average length of 9:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Tiffin, Oh January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tiffin, Oh, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tiffin, Oh:
- Detroit, Michigan, Usa - 125.1 kms (77.7 miles) N
- Adrian Ne, Mi, Usa - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) NW
- Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) NW
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 74.9 kms (46.5 miles) NW
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 93.9 kms (58.3 miles) WNW
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 85 kms (52.8 miles) WNW
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 85 kms (52.8 miles) WNW
- Findlay, Oh, Usa - 40.3 kms (25.1 miles) W
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 70.1 kms (43.6 miles) W
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 121.9 kms (75.8 miles) SSW
- Harrow, On, Canada - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) NNE
- Cleveland, Ohio, Usa - 114.6 kms (71.2 miles) ENE
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 49.2 kms (30.5 miles) ENE
- Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) E
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 19.6 kms (12.2 miles) SE
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 38 kms (23.6 miles) SSE
- Wooster, Oh, Usa - 109.9 kms (68.3 miles) ESE
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 124.8 kms (77.6 miles) S
- Columbus, Ohio, Usa - 126.4 kms (78.5 miles) SSE